Sunday 14 July 2013

Day 6 | Sunday | July 14

Last night, I cried over a movie "Marley and Me" Starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston. I actually thought it's a comedy film, until my dad spoilt it to me last night. I'm crying because Im happy for Marley, He died being Loved by the family he grew old with. I cried so much when Jennifer Aniston gave the necklace and said Their Family started beyond times already.  I was touched! I think I will see the movie again every time I need to be emotional.

Just today, Today the world turned upside down with the heart breaking news of Cory Monteith's death. The whole world was shock with this terrifying news. He is such a talented man. He is mostly known from the Hit TV Series GLEE, also played in the movie Monte Carlo which where I loved him for being so sweet. He is a good singer and also a good actor, Imagine how life can sometimes be unfair and take away some precious person in the world who has the only intention of entertaining people. Cory where ever you are. We GLEEKS love you. 

I didn't do much today, Well, Im still thinking of flying to Melbourne, I just had a message from some guy in Gay community, He wanted to meet me. I don't know what for but I'm sensing it's for a good purpose. I hope this person will give me a job in Perth. If I have the chance to choose, I would choose Perth, I know Perth is very isolated and way behind all the state but I already have a friend in here and also I found the love of my life(Im not sure if Im his). Perth is such an amazing state, it has it's own originality. It doesn't matter if Perth doesn't have Starbucks and Krispy Kreme. It's Perth, people here are different, but Im not putting all my hopes up in Perth anyway, I already day dreamt about Melbourne and twinks in there (Wink, Wink). Sure I will miss my mates, All of them who treated me right. My brother's from another mother. There are heaps of them but it's not always really about the distance isn't? Im scared though, Like Rachel Green from FRIENDS when she has no where to go and nothing in her pocket, she was pushed to live his Rich and Famous life and work her ass off to get what she wants. I remember on the last season where she is about to live New York for Paris, she said to Ross that she is Scared when she started to live in New York on her own but it's Excited Scared Feelings. I'm not imaging to my mind that my life will be like her. Im trying to say that, that's what Im feeling right now. Im 21 years old and still lives with my parents. Im not saying that it's a terrible idea, Bradley Cooper lives with his Parents. I condone that. He spends the best time of his life with his Parents, So do I. It's just maybe because it will be the first time I will be doing this. I know my parents would follow but I never really been alone. I want to do something for myself but I always got chicken out. You know I'm quite surprise that doing this doesn't makes me want to quit. I actually wants to keep on writing. It's fun and amazing.

I'm actually suppose to visit a friend. Im still deciding if Im going to. He'll pay for the beer anyway. In his house anyway, but I never really get use to ask someone to pay for my date, Madison might read this so I will be honest. I asked most of my dates to pay for the dinner or my liquor. I dont smoke so it's fine. LOL . 

I'm not feeling down at the moment. Adele inspires me everyday. Now Im listening to her again. I want to be like her, She has good quality but she is not perfect but most of us respects her. I don't know why I'm saying this, maybe because I want to be respected like her. That's why I hate Joan River. Im not gonna insult her because like Adele who didn't said anything. It will make me the villain.


nigeltv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment