Sunday 21 July 2013

Day 13 | Sunday | July 21

I had a very pleasant sleep, I probably never had a sleep like that since I left mine site work. Sleeping for longer than 12 hours is my favourite part in the mine site. LOL . That's it probably, but anyway not until I got woken up for church. It's freezing cold this morning aye. I had a long bathing time too.

For first time in years, I prayed not to wish or ask for something. All I did today was to Thank God for everything happen and for everthing I have but not everyday I want to have. 


My mum nagged me if I have work today since I haven't got a phone call not until 8. Mum's so pissed because after lunch I have been acting like a procastinator. I watched heaps of movie today.

The Day After Tomorrow
Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters
Neverland (not yet finish)
Machete
Narnia 1
Simpsons

Now watching Modern Family.



I am so excited about work tomorrow, but when I went to church this morning there is one thing I asked god for an answer. Question of what this is and why? I want to confess to you all but Im afraid it will open put to someone.



Lots of question but really can't be bother really. No need for bullocks at the moment. Also my dad might go and work in the mine site sooner. I hope not because I want to relocate but whatever comes doesn't matter anymore. I wish us all the best.

Wish you all the best too!

Nigeltv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment