Monday 29 July 2013

Day 21 | Monday | July 30

It's monday, one more day to work then off, well I'm off now, it was tiring, made myself so busy. I was in the kitchen morning but in the arvo I went to work alone as a waitstaff. My employer has been whinging about the sturdy staff. So I suggest to take over on management, I know they'll hate me but that's how it really goes anyway. I see some of the wait staff just sitting down whilst customer are around, I don't like that so I removed the chairs. I know it's kinda bit harsh but they are taking advantage of it. I will change lots of stuff in there, I just convinced the owner to let one person work at night during those not busy night. I've done it before they can do it too then, I know they'll hate me but whatever you do they'll hate you anyway.


I recorded Australian Big Brother and X Factor Australia. Oh my god, X Factor is suprising, Big Brother is funny! It will be nicer next week with X Factor competing with Australia's Got Talent which is last year in the same broadcasting company. 





Anyway, Im off now, gotta enjoy it. 

Bye



Nigeltv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment