Friday 26 July 2013

Day 17 | Thursday | July 25

I was walking goingg to work today in the town, when I felt like I'm like in English Shire. It's very victorian times. Anyway I had my favourite today Crispy Skin Salmon with Garden Salad. It's very fulfilling, and for dinner I had samosas and Chili Chicken. Loving it! I'm kinda disappointed with something personal but over all it's all good.

I was eating with Bianca when I remember that someone created Facebook Board Game, the creator reckon he is online most of the time and less time with board game so decided to create the said board game. I think it's genius.

I'm so happy tonight, Im off tomorrow, Im planning to do such stuff but whatever happen, happens. Well, yes! Im having sex tomorrow after weeks not having any. I don't know really what to do but there is something really that wants me to do it.


I really love making coffee anyway, I have loyal customers again which I love. I can make coffee forever. I'm planning to buy Barista Kit and also to take Barista Course. In my job Im also planning to take Managerial Course too. It's upsetting that I have bigger dream and I can achieve it but don't want to face that it will be a new start and like more responsibility.



Anyway, I will be watching movies tomorrow, what movie you reckon will be good?

Xx
Nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment