Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 1| Tuesday| July 9

Day 1| Tuesday| July 9

Today, I woke up early though I slept very late last night to watch Celebrity Juice on 7. It's my favourite show ever. Anyway. I woke up because I have an interview at Jamaica Blue on Booragoon as Wait Staff/ Barista. I started looking for Barista/WaitStaff job since I enjoyed making coffee when I worked for Miss Maud until they Phased me out. The Manager in Miss Maud store where I work don't know how to fire people because there is absolutely no reason to fire people in her store, so instead she'll just didn't put me on the roster. Well, I was being playful though she ain't gonna put me forever, I still keep visiting the store and ask her to roster me. Then also today I called Cafe Nochello if they needed me to work today,(Oh! I forgot to tell you I'm working as Wait Staff in Cafe Nochello) They asked me instead to go there and collect my salary last week. I asked them if when should I work, They said they'll call me. That's bullocks they will never call me. Now I need to find a new job so today I decided instead of relying on seek.com.au I will also going to drop off my resume to the shops in the City. There is a wait staff in Cafe Nochello who I feel who doesn't like me, It's the lady from the Philippines. I dont know why? I dont want to jump into conclusion but I know she dont like me. Whatever aye. I don't know what's wrong with me or the people. I mostly get along with my work mates except from those people who has positions. Im feeling down and giving up but Im still clinging to my family. Also today. I decided to go under hypnosis(Weight Loss, Life , etc) Its my first day but I hope it goes too well. Do you think I should keep doing the Hypnosis. I love the feeling after all.

In my love life, not good. few weeks ago, I met a guy named Zack. I wanted to date him but Nate my ex-boyfriend before Brenton confessed that he still love me, the next day I dont know what to do next i told him I love him too. He told me I am the reason he left Australia to go to London to move on from me, but still can't so decided to go home. We have been friends again, The other night he invited some foreign guy. I utterly felt jealousy. Thanks to my mate Maddy for being there, Well anyway I was just in Nate's room since I'm really jealous and I wanted to burst out, until he knocked on his room door to tell me that they need to use the bedroom. Nate don't even know the lads name. Nate and I had this strange thing that before we have sex and weekly do HIV/AIDS check. So I know Nate doesn't really want that to happen. So rudely I opened the door and send the guy home and Nate and I talked. I told Nate I still love him and imagining him to be with someone else makes me so jealous. Silly me He is drunk and never remember what happened that night. Do you really think people who is drunk can't remember anything after all ? Well, Anyhow I have no idea what to do and who to go for but hoping that everything will be good and Nate and i will soon see the light and go to what really meant to happen.

See you tomorrow xx
nigel

PS Im enjoying the fact that I am expressing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment