Saturday 27 July 2013

Day 19 | Saturday | July 27

Today was good day, Went to work and did my job. I have pretty much nothing to say. 


Now, I am watching Pursuit of Happyness. It made me realise how some other people desperately need money and shelter and how they'll do everything for the sake of the one they love. I hate how I just spend my money because I want to but I dont need it, but I guess I deserve it. I always imagine myself being a millionaire, or famous celebrity but you know what no lifting my chairs. I never dream of buying a mansion with heaps of stuff in with no use at all. Im minimalist and so simple person. I dream that if I have a billion or I earn million dollars in a year. I will build a a house for less fortunate and I will do my best to help, I mean I want to do in a very simplest way that I can. At the moment, I am supporting a child here in Australia. I know it won't stop poverty and it will never will but I dream of a place where I will be recognise not because Im good at entertaining but to be recognize as a good person. People said when you did a good deed don't ask for something back, but I'm just a person. Appreciation and simple Thank You will make me absolutely happy. I imagine myself owning a big company without stepping on someone and giving my employee the happiness they deserve and everything. All my life I always wanted to help. I think those person who helps a lot are those person who struggled and I'm counted.

Anyway. Work tomorrow sunday!

Nigeltv
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment