Monday 29 July 2013

My dream that made me cry

I just woken up again, and I had a dream that made me cry, I maybe into sci fi movies and the situation is they froze all the humanity and defrost them after a million years but one person did a terrible things maintaining the frozen human and defrost them hundred years earlier than schedule, all of them got defrosted and tried to escape. Like in Resident Evil one big company like Umbrella chases us out, we all got caught and we will be send to sleep so we can get frozen again, I am lying into the round chamber like Lady Gaga's egg on MTV music awards. I saw my brother Stephen  on the other ,rugged and his half face full of bruises and wound, and my second brother Alec same situation but about to get send into sleep. Hoping to escape but no chance we mutually just decided to hold each other's hand, everyone's crying then Alec got sent into sleep, Stephen begging for water and I can't give him a water though I can see a jar of water but we was about to get processed, I'm crying because I can't give my brother the smallest thing he need. I'm the one left and I can see doctors and nurses, they walked to me and said something.

Then I woke up, found myself crying. I wish that will never happen. I can't live without my family. My brothers is one of my happiness.


nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment