Tuesday 30 July 2013

Day 21 | Tuesday | July 30

Hey my lovely reader, I don't have anything to say or anything interested that I did that to watch TV because it's raining and I can't do much. I watched Big Brother and X Factor again and The Sex Show on SBS 2 then I thought of my removing all my zits eith no apparent reason. I dunno but I think I will buy Benoyl Peroxide tomorrow to give it a go maybe, then I will buy something to bleach my teeth like Caleb of Big Brother that's so damn white teeth. 


Let's talk about Big Brother. The newly faked married and newly entered Housemate named Drew is damn HOT and Sexy. Oh my I will be keeping an eye on Jade. She ain't putting a single finger on my baby. I will destroy her. Ahahaha. I love DREW. There is a lot of hottie in Melbourne. There is heaps to in Perth but i don't know why Im even saying it. I love Shazza, she is a real mother and she is so pretty. I love her, I can sense that she'll be always in between the fight and will never be the cause of any trouble. Ben is so funny, he is not just funny but utterly hilarious, with his alter ego Brian, it blown me away. He is good acting straight, I thought he is weird and stuff but maybe he is but that's unique. Tahan is over acting with everything, she is pretty hot but with her initial attitude, I hated her, Im good seeing people's aura and with her, I don't like it. When she said she hated it, she meant it not like the pther who don't meant it. She said she'll risk the chance of winning quarter of a million just to be soaked in the jacuzzi. She broke the law that Big Brother clearly clarified as will make their stay in the house shorter. Big Brother you should be manipulating them but she did manipulate you. Shame on Tahan, she is Government employee, is that how government employee should be? Will disobey the rules and regulation for their own sake and leisure? What a shame. I never dream to be in Big Brother but warching it is kinda fun but not with intruding their personal lives. I just watch to see their reaction from the challenges. Tim is sometimes irritating when yelling, I thought at first he is just trying to tell everyone that he is bossy and should be listened too, but he is funny and shit and it's normal for him to shout. When he taught Ben in the Gym. Oh my god, I love how supportive he is and not make fun of Ben. Caleb has incredibly white teeth but I think he should go as well as Tahan for trying to cross the border, not just clothings shit. Isn't like the asylum seekers that if they tried to enter Australia they will be sent to Papua New Guinea if they dont have passport and settle their for good. Big Brother set that border not because he wants to but because of the economy. Big Brother does things with purpose and secret agenda. I have watched Big Brother UK/ Slovenia/ Philippines/ Germany /Australia. There is always a secret message. Anyways, I love the chinese girl too, she is so bubbly and cheeky. She looks geniuinely smart too. 


I'm not a fan okay? Im just a regular viewer. I don't mind missing it tomorrow.( I have recorder) lol. 


Gltta go.

Work tomorrow til thursday then off again.

Nigeltv

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment