Tuesday 9 July 2013

First Blog

Hi Everyone~


My name is Lionel a.k.a nigel. I use to make YouTube videos weekly. Feel free to check out my videos. I'm kinda thinking to do it again regularly but in some turn of event. For a whilst I can't even be bother. I recently worked for Miss Maud but they left me hanging but that didn't stop me, I found a job in Cockburn Central as Wait Staff but now with no reason they're not rostering me on. Now, I woke up today feeling upset and horrid. Maybe because I know somethings gonna happen terrible. So I decided instead of writing things down on my note, I'd just have to type it on my blog, So I can share my stuff up like Julie Powell who blogged her whole year. I admire her enthusiasm and positivity, Through Ups and Downs she shared it to everyone. Now starting from now on I will try my best to share my day by day basis. In the first place. I am a quitter. It kinda hurts to hear it from myself but yes, I kinda quit, but as I said I will try my best. So please help me keep writing blog if my blog will inspire you, I would love to hear advice or something i should do in every decision I make. 

xx
nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment