Monday 22 July 2013

Day 14 | Monday | July 22

Last night I felt really warm and uncomfortable that I can't sleep, so I took off all my clothes but like 6 am this morning, I felt absolutely freezing so I have to dress up under my warm blanket which I have never done before, i know how to undress but to dress up, never done it not until this morning. 

Today, I officially started my new job. I'm chef again. I never thought I'll enjoy cheffing again. My employer is terrific, they actually drop me off where I live. I didn't expected that offer really. Today was amazing. I learn the stuff that has to be learnt. Plus, I served the guest too and took order. My employer wish I will stay with them for a longer period of time, so they can let me manage the whole store whilst they are in the Philippines. It's big responsibility but I kinda have experience with it so I know I can handle it.


Channel 7 brought Celebrity Juice to Australia before but removed it on air after couple of weeks. Now it's back every night I think except Fridays. It was amazing. It's my favourite shoe and Russell Howard Good News and that was on SBSTWO. I saw Bogan Pride with Rebel Wilson tonight too. The bush was revolting! lol 

See you tomorrow xx


Nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment