Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day 15 | Tuesday | July 23

I woke up today with the bews of the Royal Baby boy. I wasn't mad or livid about it, but I'm not much a fan of it. Like people are nuts about the sexuality of the baby and the name. I mean I understand that they need to servie the name of the baby to the people but they don't need to focus everything about the baby instead of letting people aware of the government and community and stuff, but anyway everyone is different.


I went to work today, I cleaned up most of the time, because I think Health Inspector is coming. I cleaned up most of the place in and out. It was quite surprising though, so now I suggested that there should be cleanig roster. It doesn't matter if I have to do it on my own. I don't really mind, all I want is to maintain the cleanliness because if you maintain it it will be more easier to clean it the next time and no more hard cleaning. The owner told the wait staff that they have to start listening to me because I will manage the restaurant. I talked to them that they have nothing to worry about me, I'm not strict and I don't ask people to do stuff if I can do it own my own time. Im very charming person so I don't want someone to hate me because I'm on a position. I don't even like that position but they trust me. I just hope things will go well for all of us.


I kinda think, I will like my job!

Anyway. I have met the nicest lady ever, I was looking for Boy Meets Boy book for 6 months now and I hoped that I will find one on Sell, Exchange Bookstore but they don't have one but the lady gave me where to buy online and she gave me advice how to find the cheapest. I really appreciate it.


I'm munching Turkish Delight right now. I haven't had any for ages now. I looked for the one I like in the city but I only found it on Kalamunda English shop.

Anyway, see you!!!

Nigeltv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment