Monday 15 July 2013

Day 7 | Monday | July 15

Today, I am celebrating a "WEEK"Sary It has been a week since I started writing blog. I am going good. Receiving good feedback/ suggestions and opinions. I really loved it. It's so good. I'm even proud of myself, Never accomplished something, and never enjoyed something. I can probably say with confidence, I have found something that I love that I will never get use too and always going to get something to learn from. yay!


Today on TodayTonight, study shows that around in Perth/Western Australia, unemployment are getting higher. It has been tough, people are encourage to change course in life. It's actually not that easy. It's hard to just change course of job from something you love the most to something you might hate or something you might love that you're never use to do. Certain things has to be done before you can successfully someone else for the sake of living. It's damn difficult. I know that. I have been there and actually I'm still here. From Chef (Hospitality) to Barista/WaitStaff (Retail). It's so difficult. I hope things are changing for good. I love Perth and since we are leaving it. I know that someday I will go back to it. My mates have been talking to me and they said I have to introduce myself as Western Australian and not Victorian. I will surely miss it, I will cry one litre of tears if I leave, I mean fully leave. People say if they left at one place. There is nothing to go back for. For me, not really there is always something left behind. A piece of my heart have to stay in Perth.

Good news! I received 2 phone calls today from the Ads I applied in the job opens in Melbourne. Good thing they allowed me to take my time. They asked me to call them if I arrive in Melbourne and I should not rush. I'm now really excited to leave. I talked to Maria and she has been a good friend. She's trying to make me stay in Perth. I know she love me, but there's always THE END in the story, and my employment in Perth reaches THE END, maybe I have Interview tomorrow at 12:30pm in Perth and I will do my best to impress the guy. I know it's 7 weeks employment but who cares, It will worth every penny it will cost and help me to move from here to Victoria. I'm really excited. I haven't said anything to Nate though. I will face it if it's already set. I was talking to my mates thing morning when they brought up Geelong and Melbourne CBD. They said Summer is totally different from Perth. It's just warm and not intensely hot, and Winter is Extremely Freezing than in Perth. Though, I came from a tropical country. I hate summer before, but when I arrived here, I was static because Beach is just a reach of your hand. I hope that will be the situation in Melbourne because I love beaches. In the country where I came from, 36 is the hottest ever but it's hotter than 45 in Perth. So that's why I hated it, and thought I will love winter, but that's not it. I dont actually hate winter. I prefer summer than winter, with the beach and surfing. It's absolutely perfect.

Anyways, most of these days I don't feel much of a stress. I just mind myself, Im kinda being selfish. I might have less money than before but I got more friends and supporter than ever. I thank you for being part of it. Keep reading because I will keep writing.

nigeltv
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment