Saturday 13 July 2013

Day 5 | Saturday | July 13

Look guys, it's 2:15am. I just had a conversation with a friend, well at least that how I thought we are. He called me some piece of advice, As a friend. I know it would be better to, you know be honest and tell what he should hear from you. I know Im treated him as a friend but I wouldn't let him ruin a fantastic family, for the sake of his happiness. I know I've been terrible giving advices but, I can't afford to imagine him regretting for what he has done and how miserable the kids would be blaming him for ruining their family. I know I was going in right direction, I know it's not a nice word to advice, but I said it's an advice as a friend. It just made me upset when I heard him say First of all, you are not my friend. We just hang out, I dont even like you.


I know love hurts but when friendship was broken, it's like a broken pot. You can glue it all up together but there will always be something's going to be missing part.


Anyway, I received a phone call this 1pm, A company in Melbourne willing to hire me. I'm kinda excited, but scared. I don't know what should I do if I arrive there? I want to hands out resumes too. I don't know what to do. I'm actually speechless. This one paragraph actually took me 12 minutes to finish, that I dont know what to say. I'm excited but hey, I dont know what to do? I should be probably searching for flights to go in Melbourne. Found on. It took me 10 seconds to find a flight, than to say something. Now Im planning not to think about it. I wanna go to a mates house and drink. I'm being such an awful person.

I need help! What should I do?

xx
nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment