Friday 26 July 2013

Day 18 | Friday | July 26

I woke up 11am today, first time in weeks. It's my day off today. Hah. As I said last night, I will be watching lots of movie today, now Im watching Sweet Home Alabama and Humour Has It simultaneously, but this arvo it's Mr and Mrs Smith and Eragon. I just wished they continued Eragon 2 or did they? hahaha...


Yesterday, I found my bed bunk is bend and broken but it officially gave up today. I'm not sleeping in the bed bunk less room. I disassembled it today. It's too old but I hope I won't gonna decide to buy a new one. I think that's a problem to me. I always know how to give importance of money when I'm jobless but if I have a job I'm always one day millionaire. I hope something can change my mind.


Anyway, I wished this morning I went to a friends house but the weather is terrible, Hail, Windy and Heavy Rain there's actually a prediction pf a flood in Perth. I guess it didn't happen so Im glad.



Hey yow. Enjoy your weekend and I will enjoy the last of my day off watching movie and stuff. 

Have a good weekend aye?!?

nigeltv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment