Thursday 18 July 2013

Day 10 | Thursday | July 18

10days after I spoke out and almost given up on life. I found a job with the help of my mum's friend. They are absolutely amazing friends of my mum. I thought when I heard the offer yesterday I will be barista as I admire to be one again, or wait staff but I was hired as a chef. I guess I'm wearing toque again but hey I chucked them all out already. Tomorrow I will start by 4pm. I think it's kinda easy as piss. I'm excited, Staff member are mostly Filipino's and they are amazing people. I will working in Han's Cafe Kalamunda. I hope to keep it up for a whilst waiting for us to move in to Melbourne. I can't explain why I'm so happy, maybe I didn't gave up on life and hang on to it though I almost did.

When I was told that I can be in charge for the whole kitchen someday, I was like. Oh no! but when I came to the kitchen I was like. I will change lots of stuff if given the approval even outside the service area. It's not filthy but it's just more complicated to do some stuff with their recent routine than the one I imagine, but who I really am do be such an asshole? I'm nobody. I just wished them I single thing, coffee machine replacement. The Pressure wasn't that good anymore, also I will buy thermometer and pound. I just dont know where to buy one... well actually it made me thing about googling it. I have found one and found it expensive. In my new workplace actually I was asked if I can handle chinese wok. I honestly said no! Im actually focused on French and Italian cooking before, but whatever...



I'm actually speechless right, all I want to do right now is to get my payroll in this job and buy tamper, bang and thermometer. I can get it in my tax return anyway so I wanna buy it and it will be my asset. I love to be barista. The art of coffee is amazing and great.

Anyway I watch Nick Vujicic on telly, I found him as a very good influence not just to the kids but also to elder people as well. I rephrased it but it's the main message, so the following phrase is now Nick.



"When you fall down, you get back up but there's some circumstances in life that when you fall down you feel like you can't back up, but it's just your fear paralyses you. I have no Arms and Legs and it should be impossible for me to get up, if I tried 100 x and fail 100 x, is there any chance for me to get up if you give up? No! It's not the end unless you've given up. You have another chanceto get back up, you just have to try to get back up."

"I can be ANGRY for what I want or be THANKFUL for what I have. You start putting things in temporary HAPPINESS, Escaping reality."

"You have choice which step you want"

"You are PRECIOUS, You are worth more than DIAMONDS who you find LIFE & PURPOSE"

"It doesn't matter if you're good at something or not, but you're good just the way you are, JUST WALK FORWARD"

"If it's impossible for you to do your dream because of some circumstances, Someday you'll do something that you'll love. All things come together for the good"

"The power of ENCOURAGEMENT can save LIFE."

"Nothing really beyond your reach"

"I may need hand to hold my love's hair but I don't need hands to hold my partners HEART."

He is a genius and I want to see him.

This is it for now.

nigeltv xx


No comments:

Post a Comment