Wednesday 10 July 2013

Day 2| Wednesday | July 10

Today, I decided that I will walk around Perth city to look for a job. I have been walking for 2 hours and my printed resumes are running out. Why I don't know why I decided to live this way. I miss my old lifestyle but there is something I like chasing hard money. I know it's hard but I kinda need to do this. Many people thought Australia still has lots of Job opportunity. Well, Jobs in Australia are running out. People thought if you are young you can get as many jobs as you want. It's not always like that. I just hope everything will be back to normal. Unemployed Australian rose few days ago and it keeps rising. It's terrible. I am stressing out. I am not showing everyone but I am. I don't know how to keep up with this kinda of living and I don't know until when.


I wanted to go back in the Mine Site but I maybe kinda had a phobia. I have been treated badly. I have been emotionally and socially abused. I hope I can say these words to my parent so they won't have to push me to go find a job in the mine site. Working away for 2 weeks, living with the person who abuse you is like living in jail, well I don't know how life in prison but let's all assume. Everynight in the mine site is a living hell. I actually almost took my lofe, my ex-boyfriend Nate always encourage me to keep living and look on the bright side. I had a terrible phobia working as Fly-in Fly Out, I dont know if mum's serious that if I didn't get a job in there she will kick me put off everything that i own outside the house. Yes, she said she'll kick me out. I think it's just a threat, but if it isn't I will surely have no reason... Now I'm sitting in the pavement chair. Thinking what should my life be? Im also imagining what if I go back in the mine sote, I'll have heaps of money but also will need to see Psychologist again. I have hidden heaps of stuff from my parents. I dont want them to get all freak out about me. I have heaps of friend that I can run into but it's much better to talk to my parents but, i have no guts. So writing thiings up makes it so much better. I just had a call from someone, I have an interview on Tuesday. I hope this will go so well. I really want something permanent. Im kinda stressing out if I already said it but also relieved that I am out of the living hell. My doctor told me, not everyone is the same so she's pointing out that if I will go back as FIFO I might not exprerience the sane thing, thought I am worried since according to my old mates. What I experience is terrible but there os heaps more terrible thing. Anyway I am talking about Process Mineral International. They are good company but as a fan of Undercover Boss. The owner probably don't know what's going on underhim because someone is filtering all the report he needs to hear.

My day is about to end, I just decided to watch The Ashes Australia VS England. Keith Lemon is right. Cricket can kill. It can kill you by boredom, but still it can ease the pain. I'm really upset so I cooked Meatloaf. I want to wake up tomorrow by a phone call from one of the people I applied for, Im not rushing but Im bored. Now Perth has been voted as most expensive city to live in Australia. I am totally looking forward to work and live in Melbourne. It will be lot more better.


xx nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment