Saturday 20 July 2013

Day 12 | Saturday | July 20

Today has been a very pleasant day. I woke up not needing to worry about single thing. Dad cooked roasted pork for lunch then my bru bought KFC's for dinner. It's amazing! 


Also, Manchester United won versus A-League All-Star. It's 5-1 quite disappointing though. Seems like Australia didn't really care for todays friendly game. Well, if I were those guys either. I would probably gonna lose my care since the game was held in Sydney, Australia and full of Manchester United fans. Man Utd game didn't also show off tonight, they've just been running around telling the All-Star that no one can beat them with their practice mode. I wish it would've been so much intense.


I played money with tonight's game. I bet with friends and after the half time they withdrawn the damn game. I would've thousand bucks by now. I don't care though, I enjoyed the whole game watching so fine but since Nate and I started talking again. I bet if I win he'll treat me dinner and if he lose I'll treat him dinner, then sudden death question came  out of his mouth. "When did you ever pay for your own dinner?" Hahaha. It was funny, it became more funnier that it's official that I won.


Anyway, that's all I gotta say and I missed Church today for the game. I have question too... When's the premier of Australia got Talent? And where's Australia's Funniest Video now?

Bye 

Xx 

Nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment