Tuesday 27 August 2013

Week 6 | Tuesday | August 27

Hey guys, It's been more than 10 days since the last time I opened my blog. I'm sorry I'm just really busy but this blog which some of my reader already thought that "Good Things must come to an end" It won't, I promise :) Well, It's been so long but nothing drastically happened except last night which you'll be able to know later.


It has been a trend on twitter about the Pork Barrel Corruption in the Philippines. It has been devastating that some people will do terrible things just for them to be able to live the life they wanted though they never deserve. I'm not going to be in neither of the sides but I have to say that Money is a Piece of paper that can control your entire life. The most kindest person can be the worst person if have given the chance to take money. Well. I saw that Millions of Filipino's went to gather to protest about the system that has been made by the administration of the Recent and Past governance. It was incredible how people gather and again act as one nation to be able to set their country free from those who's trying to steal money in which the community deserve to have. I saw that there has been a massive disaster in the Philippines recently and it was truly devastating. I know Australian Red Cross are helping Philippine Red Cross but wasn't much more better if PRC stand alone without any help of their neighbouring country. I even saw that Pork Barrel is created in order to help people in the vicinity of the Elected Government official, but I know election just gone through, Where are those official they voted?!? They are nowhere to be seen aren't they. I don't know or how to resolve graft and corruption but can we all just get along?

Also recently on twitter, Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus, I did expect some of those act from Robin Thicke but not from Miley. It was incredibly dirty and I have seen dirty dancing (not the movie) and that's not a dance. It was impromptu sexual act with clothes on. People say she is just being Miley but I'd say. Do whatever you want to do in your freetime but don't create something that kids would be able to see. I know she is grown up Miley but Kids still admire her. That will pursuit Adolescent Pregnancy kids would think it's fine, Im not saying we should all blame it to her but she can be the reason. If you can't be the SOLUTION at least don't be the PROBLEM.

Lady Gaga's performance was less fabulous than any of her performance, hep! before you write some hateful words about me, just let me finish! I mean to say is Born This Way and Paparazzi is more dramatic on 2011 and 2012, but Lady Gaga is very unpredictable women that makes it more exciting to see her. I kinda have a feeling that she'll do something better than that though I would say it's a top notch performance. I also admire her for talking out the One Direction for being Booed for the Award they received. I don't like Best Song Ever, I don't hate it either. I won't turn the Radio off if they played it. I might sing along (wink, wink) It might be one of the song needs to be played whilst driving in the shore. I reckon the audience should've shouted their mouth because if they want someone else to take the prize, they should've voted hard enough. And they are Mad about Kanye West unprofessional stealing microphone scene with Taylor Swift? they do that too but not too shabby.


Today, I woke up early for my driving exam. I Failed anyway Im running 52kph on 50kph zone. Kinda stupid move but hey there's always a second chance.

Anyway, Im applying for Air Traffic Controller program that the government are trying to recruit people off. If given the chance I have to stay in Australia for less than a Year and as you all know Nate and I already planned on leaving by the end of Next Year. So I kinda told him they are already processing me on level 3 of application. I talked to him through and to change the topic because he is seriously mad I asked him when is he going back here, stupid move that I asked as he answered "I don't think there should be a fair reason for me to back. I will stay now". I asked him if it's the end? So I guess it is. Im pretty much devastated but Im happy my mum's here to cheer me up a little, but now telling the story all over again makes me want to call him and say "I want him back" because I do. But i guess certain things are meant to be sacrifice in order to succeed. I was too saddened but I have no other choice but to do it. Have I told you I don't believe in Marriage? well I don't but I picture myself living with him as a Married couple but I don't know now, I turned him down quite a few times so I guess Nate learned his lesson loving a person as hard as rock like me. I love Nate so much if I could just do something. He is my Noah ( The Notebook ) ,  Ross (FRIENDS) and he is my Nate! I love Nate so much... His sister called me and asked me if we broke up I said yes, She said Nate is crying and Im not. I know whatever happens it will be me and him but I guess it's over since Nate already cancelled his flight on my Birthday.

Anyway. I'm sorry I missed out a lot but now I'll start doing weekly blog.

xx

nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment