Monday 5 August 2013

Day 27 | Monday | August 5

Can I just say, I woke up feeling so much happy that 1 more day then it will be my off again.

I went to work and didn't saw the staff that was suppose to be working that day, my boss called that person heaps of time with no reply, I'm happy to see my boss being upset, it makes her stronger. She sacked that person. It was terrible but it's so unprofessional not to say anything and just don't show up. It's much better not to show up forever. Just assume that you'll never exist. I'm disappointed though, but hey 1 day working alone is fine. Off tomorrow. HAHA. I worked alone tonight and I impressed a couple with my Latte Art and their daughter is Barista as well. It was incredible. Anyway the girl who walked out came in to work. Ain't gonna say something but how ...


I was watching the feed when I watched the news about the treatment for Russian and Foreign Gay in Russia. It was terrible, from now on I will stop drinking Russian Vodka. I wonder I have lots of readers from Russia. I heard gay's are being framed up and tortured and humiliated. The President of Russia has a very close-mind. That person should've implement freedom. Even rally are condemned. It shouldn't be that way! We all have views in life, I get it but if you lead one of the biggest country in the world. You should be open-minded as people vote for you. I don't know why being gay is such a big deal to Russian Straight people. Gay people don't bite, Gay people don't eat straight people. Why don't you just accept the fact that we are not Gay because we (Guys) like Cock and them (Girls) like pussy but it's the personal and emotional attachment we feel for each other. Here in Australia, I worked in the mine site and have been given the chance to work with the toughest bloke, I asked him, are you okay me being gay? He said "It's your life, I have no rights, no one actually has right and in a position to tell you gay and lesbian people who you should love and who you shouldn't. I actually admire your community as they are more active, vocal and honest than straight community." I said "Hey Man, Thanks for that. I admire your open-mindedness" He said to me, "Look Lionel, I'm catholic and raised scared of God but no body is perfect. Only God is Perfect, he has created us to be just like the exact same replica of him but Adam and Eve ruined it all, which makes us sinful right even before we got born. Even Priest makes sin. So if you love someone and someone told you, you shouldn't be with that person because your relationship is wrong, tell him that As Long as you are with someone you love there's no right or wrong and you don't need anybody in this world because it will always be You and Him against the world." I wouldn't forget that conversation. What I'm trying to say is, No one is in a position to tell you who you can and can't love. I know in the Catholic church it doesn't say in the Bible  anything about Gay people but, there is a lot of things in the bible who wasn't also mentioned but we people are supporting and lots of stuff in the bible that was mentioned but no one ever proved that was proven, Talking Snake! I'm catholic and I believe in God, I know some phrase in the bible was written to represent a life situation but can we be open minded and think that their might be a slight possibility that there's something in the bible that says some situation that represents being gay or loving someone with no limits and no objections? I hope there is. I just hope Russia and any other country can have heaps of chance to do whatever they want and love who ever they like. Life is a one time shot and it was meant to be fun and incredible, but objecting about love between same sex isn't fun for us and I guess for those people too that was against it.

Anyway, let's be happy!

GLBT Freedom for all.

Let's Pray for Russia.

nigeltv
xx

PS: Comment about your view about the Russian law and treatment for GLBT Community and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment