Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 29 | Wednesday | Aug 7

I had a good day at work, they taught me how to cook the menu's. great!


We trained our brother to the restaurant. He went good too.


I went out to go to the bus sttation early and I totally regret it. It rained heavy and I am soaking wet. It's so awful that I am freezing when I get to the fucking work.


I have a problem with Bus Transportation here in Perth. I know it might be hard for them to being on time but they should put a tracker on their buses like the cab. It's very awful that most of the time they are late though I get to the stop 15 minutes early but sometimes they arrive earliest that 15 minutes. Then I have to wait for 1 hour. I know they are doing their job but it's not so much good job, they put in their timetables they have timed stop, where is that now? Are your buses drivers are in a rush? I don't mind commuting but it's terrible mostly in this type of weather. I hate it so much. Im willing to wait but just let us know if we are waiting for minutes or we are talking about hours or two because the bus has already left. It's stupid. I hope official can try to ride a bus but the bus has already left. Then, they'll understand our position. 



nigeltv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment