Sunday 4 August 2013

Day 26 | Sunday | August 4

I slept 4am. I don't know why? maybe waiting for Nate to call up, He called me early in the morning though like 5 pm and I heard Nate's brother. I treat that kid like my own brother.

I called me boss last night that I will be late for half an hour. :) but I didn't. LOL I came to work and all is good, had fun until this arvo until the Night Shift wait staff ruined my day. I told her that we need to work out on bad service because all she do is sit down and text, get order and sit down again. It's not a really, she thinks she'll have a good time tonight but she have to work alone, her friend left her hanging. She walked out and said she can get better pay in other job, but I think on her work ethics, sitting down and text. She'll never find a job that will allow her to do it. I don't think so! I can assure you if she's not going to change her attitude, She will just get money from Centrelink. She has to learn the word PROFESSIONALISM. She is so rude too. I don't think she also can get better pay job. 17 years old with $17 per hour. Wasn't that good? She wasted her opportunity to have high level service skills. She is so dumb stupid.


Now, I'm home and waiting for Nate to call me. He texted me to call him and I can't. well I can but I don't want to. see I can manipulate people but I can't be manipulated at all.

It's Monday tomorrow, I'm gonna get my pay and tuesday is my off.

I felt bad that she quits but relieve that i don't have to train someone who has no capability of learning like people who has no brain.

nigeltv
xx

sorry for being such a bitch tonight. She kinda ruined the day

No comments:

Post a Comment