Saturday 3 August 2013

Day 25 | Saturday | August 3

I was late at work, it doesn't matter. I thought they knew it will be busy so I have to get early at work and help someone out but it was such a surprise that I will be working as a WaitStaff on my own. It was busy but hey it was incredibly amazing. I love working on my own and I love to work on my own because I do all my stuff as I have been train and experience to do so. It was incredible. I hope it happens most of the time. I don't mind. I would actually appreciate it.

Today my employer showed me some reviews from UrbanSpoon about the place I work for. It's not about the food but about the Service. My employer is right, things around it has to change and as she saw my performance outside as a waitstaff, She wanted me to Manage and Supervise the waitstaff outside. According to one of the review, the waitstaff don't smile and such and felt unwelcome. I don't like that review because I always feel tired of smiling but because of the job I have to smile. Guest things that everything is on a mess, well it is but under my management. It's impossible. I will manage this Restaurant properly. As my mate use to say. I'm a perfectionist and it's impossible that things won't go in my way. I'm very strict person but Im not an arsehole and stuff. I will do my best to make things right. I will help them, they are a good employer. They keep the staff that they even knew should be gone in a long while, though they knew that it might be their lost. They don't deserve that. I have manage people before and this one is so Easy. My mate is right this staff hasn't had a real job because no one told them off to do stuff and I will show them what's the real job is. I sound like a dick but hey, It's my responsibility to my employer as a worker and as a mate. You wouldn't want your mate's boat to sink. The staff will know that working with me is no seating down. I would keep them working as long as they are getting paid to work. I have what? 10 minutes break and they have almost 2 fucking hours? I would want that but I can't, there's a lot of job to do. It doesn't matter if there's a guest or not. There is something to do, maybe they thought being waitstaff is just serving food, maybe it is but they can't even do it properly, Hey I'm not generalising I'm mentioning only a few. I won't sack someone because it's not my job but I will surely get someone improve and I am seeing someone a potential. Once I have trained them, they will realise that they are doing a wrong stuff and those things they've done in the past isn't a job at all but leisure. The place is really good, there's a potential but with those review that has to be changed. It won't work if even no one gonna step up their game. Also, I will start selling take-away coffee soon, I just need to see where can I get takeaway coffee cups. I also make Latte art and I'm trying to improve my skills in my art. Lots of people said they'll encourage their friends to come and have some latte art experience from me. It was good.

From this day, I promise you that I will change the way of Food Service in Han's Cafe Kalamunda. I worked in a 5 Star Restaurant and I will satisfy you with 5 Star service. I know it's not 5 Star but it's my happiness to make you happy. Come and visit us! We are Open 11am to 10pm everyday including Sundays and I will make you feel that you don't have to dine in to a 5 Star Asian Restaurant. In Han's Cafe Kalamunda you will be satisfied with good tasting Authentic Asian as well. I'm not doing this because I work there. If I can just bring back the past, I will do some write ups about the my old job and I don't like it. Half of my reader came from Australia and I am hoping that you will pay us a visit anytime soon. There's a lot of name to mention if you want to have 5 star experience but I will still stand in a safe spot, so just look for Nigeltv if you want that satisfying experience.

Anyway, I forgot to tell you that I broke my partner's mates nose and also my partners because they kept saying they scored since someone forgot to score except from me. I got pissed of so I punched them in the face. I already told them to stop or I'll give them a punch. Well, I gave them, I felt sorry but we all ended up laughing. Hey, I'm not going to punch someone's face if you think I will if you visit me in Han's. Based on my experience every person is different according to their life situation, so I don't whinge if people are rude. I know there's a purpose so I just kept everything to myself.

Remember, Han's Cafe Kalamunda Open 7 Days from 11am to 10pm. BYO. 5 Star Experience. Okay, I'm endorsing it, why? because my name is at stake so I have to really change things up. Okay? hey I forgot we also do take away orders.

See you then ?

xx
nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment