Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day 28 | Tuesday | Aug 6

I woke up today because mum constantly walkingg in to my room whilst sleeping talking to me. Im much better drunk that just woken up. LOL. I had a driving lesson and I can say Im fucking ready to have my license. 

I went to Carousel having thought I can watch movie but I just got lazy so I just bought DVD. The Paperboy, 5 Years Engagement and the Possesion. I also bought teetch whitening gel. I will bleach my teeth like Caleb of Big Brother. 


I also got pissed off at my antenna so I kinda broke it a bit.


I know I felt bad for not watching movie so I was in a queue until I found the note I wrote for my brother that suppose to be hanging in our door for the hidden key but it turns out. It's in my bag. Im so stupid, then I went home Im deciding talking to Nate from UK if I want cheese pizza or fish and chips, I chose Fish and Chips but it's close until 5. Since it's just 2 in the arvo. I just decided to go home and cook something that I can eat for lunch, I watch the possesion and fell asleep so my meal today happened at 9. I also wanted to buy a book but my boyfriend told me to go to his house and open the chest on his coffee table. There's another John Green book for me. 
Im so madly inlove with Nate. He is always been the right guy for me. Im like the guy in Ruby Spark movie. I haven't sern the movie but I don't know what the story is.


I also wanna buy vodka but smirnoff is my fav but it's russian and I condone drinking russian vodka to have gay freedom.


nigeltv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment