Sunday 11 August 2013

Day 33 | Sunday | August 11

Hey, it's my brother's birthday today. Happy Birthday Bruh! I don't feel jealous at all that he is celebrating hos birthday with friends and stuff and I went home from work seeing no one. I feel just fine but mum invited her froends over on my birthday but actually, it was such a disappointment that I don't like celebrating my birthdays too. So Im not going to celebrate my birthday, maybe I will be going out but since my boyfriends will go home in a week, I then will celebrate with him then, but I will be happy with the simple dinner. My brother received heaps of gifts and I kinda feel ai want one but nah, I don't need another person telling me Im aging.


To be honest, I want to celebrate my birthday, I wont mind at all, but my mum and dad won't feel comfortable with them around, maybe I will celebrate once I leave the house. So I can invite as many as I want.


I know my boyfriend is an avid reader and Im telling you Nate, I will never let you go, Im not saying this because Im kinda tipsy but this is how I feel, I want to do tequilla tonight and Im alone and you're in London, you went out to buy some tequila so we can drink together over Skype, you are such an amazing man. I love you so much.

Goodnight guise. 

nigeltv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment