Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 38 | Sunday | August 18

Today has been incredible. It was so busy at work and all that but something extra ordinary happened, I was cleaning up. my employer have 3 visitor who just finished eating then 1 went into the veranda, 1 into the loo and 1 went to talk to the chef, I looked at the veranda after the girl from the loo shows up, when I saw them, it's 4 of them. I thought it's my boss and her 3 friend but apparently the other one is still talking to the chef, so I looked closer and I saw some Headless guy. When they went home I told them to be careful driving home, but when I stopped thinking about it, It shows up again in the veranda facing in the woods, I told my family. They said my Third Eye just opened and I started seeing the paranormal stuff. I don't believe in ghost but I think I have to now.


nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment