Friday 16 August 2013

Day 38 | Friday | August 16

Hey guys, I forgot to write up yesterday, Im incredibly tired but nothing really happen except that the guy who suppose to work yesterday called in sick so I have to work with the 2 ladies who we reckon shouldn't stay, but today is lot more stuff.


I'm chuffed to tell you that I watched movie again this week. Were the Millers. Jennifer Aniston is absolutely sexy and it was a good story line but it's not so much of a remarkable story. I actually watched it because of Jennifer Aniston. Oh my GOD, I fantasise her not until I saw her baby bump who woke me up that she's going to be a mum. :) I also went shopping today. I bought a bag and clothes and stuff. Im so happy about it, I never shopped before. I told Nate and I thought he'll be mad but nah. He is happy because he said I am being myself again once in a whilst. I made myself a limit. I just did it because I need to and Im buying a new car, I found Peugeot car but they said I should buy new one instead. So I am then,

Toyota Yaris, Mitsubishi Mirage, Nissan Alto and there's one more but I forgot. :) I need a car I dont care what should be it but I just need it. :) I need hatchback, just a cheapy one. I don't need to be showy and stuff.

Anyway, gonna go find car again. Look at specs and stuff.

nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment