Friday 9 August 2013

Day 31 | Friday | August 9

It was fun that I went into 1 month of blogging. It was very nice since i quit most of the thing I mostly commit into. HAHA..


Today wasn't good though but half great as well. I didn't washed the dishes last night as I was busy doing fixing/updating my phone. I woke up 5 am since I have my brother to bring into clinic. My mum been nagging all morning and I felt absolutely shit until I discovered she is pointing out a fillet knife few inches away from me. It was so scary and I want to call the copper but I can't ruined my brother's birthday and I don't want to be the bitch. It was so life changing, I don't think I'll ever forgive her with that, that'll be forever in my mind. If I probably said something, I'd probably not celebrating 1 Month of blogging. It was really scary, but I should probably forgive her but not forget. It was silly do be that mad for just dishes and being messy, I think they shouldn't raised me at all, I'm 20 years old and Im suppose to be messy and if Im not, it's either I have cleanliness problem or Im a fucking NERD.


I worked with a cute guy tonight, Sam one of the waitstaff whose my boss has always been whinging about her laziness walked out and guessed that she'll not allowed to go back. So they needed help from an old employee who has been working there even with the old owner, now he wants work again. He is fucking HOT! I know I have boyfriend but god forgive me, I almost jumped to him and kissed him, nah Im just kidding. He is cute but I have boyfriend and I love my boyfriend that I can't do that to him. He is just a good worker though.

I know friday is my off but I have to cover up with a mates shift. It was good though.


Anyway, gotta go, Im waiting for my tax return so I can buy a car. so now Im looking like Im just clothes shopping.

nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment