Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 23 | Thursday | August 1

Oh my god, day goes by very quickly. 11 days from now it will be my brother's birthday and then it will be my birthday. This craziness about getting old started when my boyfriend made me realise how stupid to grow up. It made me so upset on my birthday. Last year my friend called me grandpa! Jeez. 

I just got home and stuff Im off again tomorrow. I might go watch movie tomorrow arvo. I dunno maybe? Pacific Rim or anything.

I was cleaning up the kitchen when I realized my shoes are wet. 


Anyway, my dad is upset of me. I left the fridge open and plugged on. Im so stupid aye.



I called my driving instructor. I will take lessons again. I am so excited.


Im going out tomorrow but not night.


Tonight we left work like 10 to 10. There's lot of customer. I will be working weekend but Im estatic so it's good. Mum told me about FIFO 1:1 for 140. I reckon it's a lie. That's impossible!


Anyway, I will be enjoying my off now.


nigeltv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment