Friday 2 August 2013

Day 24 | Friday | Aug 2

Today, it's my off. I played Football (soccer) with my mates. We played with Dexter for the first time, he is a good kicker, Nate is dumb goal keeper. I knew I should rephrase my sentence from Im playing football to Im winning football. I so kicked their stupid poor arses. It's 5-1 if you must. It was a good time. Then Nate invited me for a movie, we watched The Conjuring.
It was a great scary movie. It didn't shocked me but it's so simple and old looking set up as it was old true story according to The Warren's file who investigated at Amityville and Haunting in Connecticut. I loved it. It's really worth the watch but there's 3 girls who kept whispering so 3 people including me yelled at them to shut up because I think they entered illegally without paying since they even brought up 2 more friends but good thing they left or else I will rage again. Fucking awful person.


I just computed my Tax Return fpr this year. I spent 3 hours and I think it's worth it. It was incredible amazing to do it on my own.

nigeltv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment