Thursday 8 August 2013

Day 30 | Thursday | Aug 8

Today has been very terrible for me, I'm recently updating my phone and doing shit without knowing I can do much easier step, I won't elaborate as I feel so stupid.

I'm still updating my phone and might take couple of hours.

Anyways, I know I have been vocal about gay rights, Did you know Troye Sivan? Well if you don't, you have to know him, He is a very brave young man. He knew that Coming out to the public can put his career in Jeopardy but he don't really care, He just wanted to be himself and as he was being one to his family, he felt like he needed his fans to be aware of, I kinda know from the start, when I saw him in Hillary's here in Perth. I figured it all out straight away, he seems like a nice fella' I'm not surprised about his coming out but I admire him for sharing it to the world and being so brave telling his parents in person about his sexuality, I'm not saying I don't have support from my friends and family because I do. I just confessed with writing it in a letter.

He set a very good example to all the teenage guys who is curious about their sexuality. Those people who is afraid to come out because of few circumstances can have comfort through Troye Sivan's Video.

Video Below



In my recent post you can see that most of my readers are from Russia and to those person who have been constantly reading my blog. This bloke will help you more than I do. He will absolutely and surely inspire you. According to him, his sexuality is not something he's ashamed of or something that someone has to be ashamed of.

I'm from Perth, Australia, same place where Troye is currently living, we both knew how Western Australian are very active and vocal about being Honest about Sexuality. I've tried to make YouTube videos before that's why my name is nigeltv on this blog, but I failed as I dont have long patience editing videos. Everyone is different when it comes to reaching out people and writing is my way of helping and reaching for people and telling everyone I feel. It's very overwhelming and I hope that Troye Sivan and I can keep encouraging people to stay strong in life.


Good night guys.

#FreedomforRussianGLBT

nigeltv

No comments:

Post a Comment