Wednesday 2 October 2013

Week 8, 9, 10 | Wednesday | October 2

First thing, I still receives phone calls asking for my new blogs, I'm sorry but my brother had his knee surgery and I have to take care of him the whole week. 

On 22nd of September, I added another year in my age which I clearly stated, I didn't celebrate. I don't like celebrating some occasion, in that part. Birthday is one on my list. I received a gift from my mates and Im very grateful about it. It's 10 Billion and The Abundance of Katherine from my favourite author John Green. I finished 10 Billion after 3 hours reading now, Im busy. I dont even have time to finish the Abundance of Katherine. It was nice that I have time now, I can now talk to you all. I also received another gift Under The Dome from Stephen King. Im excited to finish the one Im reading now so I can start with it. It was as thick as bible. Also one of the reason I haven't writing blog for a weeks now is, I started to write my second book, well first if you consider my book that wasn't publish that i actually left in the Philippines. I remember Stephanie Mayer created Twilight Saga from her dreams, so I decided to put my Dreams and Imaginations and Real life into a book and make a story out of it. I don't have to put a very very long talk but my dreams are difficult, it often have continuation so I took the liberty of using it as a skill.

Also, I decided that Im going back to FIFO life, but I dont want to cook anymore, I already had enough really so I might just do something that I think I might excel, I don't know but it seems more smart way of doing it.


That's all as I will put this blogging idea into my book too. 

Nigel TV.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment